Monday 28 January 2013

2013 ... New Year New *mini* Goals

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

During the beginning stages of my HCJ I made the goal to reach MBL by 2014 ... In March I barely made APL the went back to SL/CBL in June (due to a cut which I admit was needed). Now one year into my HCJ I'd say that I'm grazing APL (apologies for the guesstimate but I didn't relax/straighten my hair like I planned to). 

So now I have a year and a half to go from grazing APL to MBL (which'll involve reaching APL, BSB & BSL). Honestly I can't say for sure if I'll be able to make it to MBL because of how underprocessed my hair is in the middle (which I aim to cut off ASAP) but that won't stop me from trying!!

Unlike last year I'm going to set a length goal of being ... past APL (whether that BSB or not).

So here are my mini goals for 2013:

1. Continue to stretch relaxers and relax for no more 4 times a year  (just like last year).

2. Find my last reaming staples (including two deep conditioners and a de-tangler). 

2.5 Be Consistent with my regimen, especially when my hair is in protective styles.


What are your 2013 hair goal?
SHAYE x

No comments:

Post a Comment