Tuesday 31 January 2012

Starting Hair Length (Warning - Poor Quality Pic)!



Starting Hair Length (lets say 01/01/12)

So as you can see the orange line represents SL & the green line my current hair length. Now I'm not sure how to explain this but under normal circumstances (when I'm not stretching my hair) its just sitting on SL, but this might be due to the fact that I'm not straightening my hair properly. 

Yes the picture is not great & I don't have a proper picture of my whole head of hair but I needed to post some sort of picture. I would've posted pics of my hair straightened on NYE but I was in a rush and forgot to take pictures. 

Don't worry the quality of my pictures will improve in the future (expect an update in 2/3 weeks and then another during the Easter hols).

No comments:

Post a Comment