Sunday 8 January 2012

I've been naughty :( & by the looks of it my HCJ is going down the drain!

(sorry in advance for the excessive use of caps lock & exclamation marks lol)



So, for the past week I have only moisturised and sealed my hair ... ONCE! I literally forgot all about my hair journey &  went back to my old habits which involved doing nothing!
But i'm getting a weave tomorrow & so i'll M&S my hair tonight.

BUT THAT'S NOT IT! I plan on relaxing my hair tomorrow after 3 WEEKS! Ok, not all of my hair, only the front so I can leave it out. I know this goes against everything a HCJ is all about but I going to uni on Tuesday & I  won't be able to get my hair relaxed there and I can't afford to come back after a few weeks. I'll try and convince my hairdresser not to overlap as this is something i've always done in the past.

I'll post my weave regimen later on in the month but don't expect too much from me this month as I have quite a few exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment