Thursday 29 December 2011

Past SL? Picture Heavy-ish!

So, originally I thought I would be somewhere in between NL & SL (because from the age of 13 onwards my hair has never been longer than NL), however it dawned on me a few days ago that my hair could be longer than NL. I didn't realise this before (last Wednesday when I'd just relaxed my hair) because I've kept my hair in buns since my relaxer like so:
(ignore my lack of bunning skills :p)

So here's a pic of my hair this morning:

(this is the result of moisturising & sealing my hair in 8 sections (with herbal essences beautiful ends + coconut oil) and bagging my hair in 4 ponytails (with a shower cap & silk cap) last night & light combing with a wide-tooth comb this morning)

& this is a picture of me stretching out a small section of my hair:


So by the looks of it I am past shoulder length & maybe even CBL but before I get my hopes up, i'm going to straighten my hair (using Fantasia IC hair polish straightening serum & my BaByliss straighteners) and trim my ends on Friday/Saturday, in time for my parents New Years Day party. 

Apologies for not wishing you guys a Merry Christmas but I've been really busy! So Merry Belated Christmas! (if that makes sense) & I wish you all a Happy New Year in advance just in case I don't have time to post something before the 1st of Jan!


No comments:

Post a Comment