Saturday 10 December 2011

My Main Goal & the mini goals that will help me achieve it.


My main goal is to achieve MBL hopefully by the end of uni (May 2014) *fingers crossed*, to maintain the thickness and to improve the overall health of my hair.

In order to achieve this i have set up some mini goals that i need to achieve:

  1. stretching for longer than 6 weeks (yes i know SHOCKING) to every 3 months/holiday season (which means Christmas, Easter & Summer). 
  2. Weaving protective styles (either weave or braids) for 8 out of 12 months.
  3. Following my regimen to the tee! (this is a big one as until now i have never had a regimen and i'm not a fan of rules/boundaries - i like to go with the flow).
  4. *Perfecting a regimen that I will stick to in the future - this included finding my staple products. 
  5. *Finding a new salon/Hairdressers and not going back to my Aunt. 
I will probably add to this in the future, but for now that all i can think off. If anyone has any suggestions/would like to share their goals/mini goals with me then don't hesitate to do so :)

* = added officially on 12th March 2012 


Destination: MBL; Calling at: SL, APL, BSB and BSL





No comments:

Post a Comment