Saturday 17 December 2011

My Hair Regimen For the Next 3 Weeks

It's now the Christmas Holidays and I just got back home yesterday. I plan on relaxing my hair on Monday and uploading a picture (hopefully my hair should be in-between NL & SL) so look out for that :)
I've been thinking of using braids as a protective style from January until the Easter Holidays because I find it easier to take care of my hair when its in braids (i.e. M&S, wash and oil my scalp) than when I have a weave.  Therefore my regimen for these next 3 weeks will be my way of strengthening my hair before I put it in braids.


Each week I will do the same thing & only change the way I will shampoo. My reason for co-washing in week 1 is because straight after my relaxer I always use a neutralising shampoo & so using a clarifying shampoo in the same week would strip my hair too much. However in week 3 I will use a clarifying shampoo as I intend on keeping my hair in braids for 6 weeks and so it would help me get rid of any build up over the next 3 weeks.

After washing my hair I plan on air drying (not sure how yet) so i'll post how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment