Tuesday 20 December 2011

Ok, initially I planned to relax my hair on Monday but it seems as though my mum had other ideas! So after pestering her relentlessly she has decided to relax it tomorrow (i usually go to my personal hairdresser but my mum refuses to pay for me to get my hair done twice in a month so she's offered to relax my hair herself even though she hasn't done so in years).

So here is a picture of my hair after I took out my weave & after my 'attempt' at de tangling!
Take note: I haven't blow-dried my hair (this time) or dyed it (ever).


The relaxer I plan on using is Dark & Lovely Super No-Lye Relaxer. I've tried other relaxers in the past (including the regular Dark & Lovely Relaxer, Motion relaxer & ORS relaxer) but this is the only one that works for me atm. 

Look out for an update tomorrow with the result of my mum's first attempt at a relaxer in over 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment