Tuesday 12 June 2012

Braid-less again :)

This time, I used water mixed with the African Pride Braid Spray and the whole process took 10 hours.

Pics below:

(March 2012)

(June 2012)

I've decided to get my hair done at the nearby hairdressing & beauty college I was talking about in my Finding a new hairdresser post (mainly because funds are tight as a student). Tomorrow, I will apparently have a consultation and treatment in preparation for the relaxer which is due to happen next week. 

Also going back to the Sometimes I Miss My Hair :( which states that:

One of my future goals is to not weave/braids at all in the future. I want to be able to wear my hair out 24/7 & to use buns, French twists etc. as my protective styles. 
I've thus decided that during the summer holidays (from the Mid June to Mid-September) I will leave my hair out just to get accustomed to its needs. I will begin with a fresh relaxer and end with either braids or a weave. I haven’t had my hair out for this long in about 3 or 4 years so this will be a nice little challenge. 
I'll try and post the results of the conditioning treatment tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment