Tuesday 7 August 2012

7 Weeks Post Relaxer Update

So I treated myself to a hot oil treatment/steaming at a nearby Salon and got my hair blow dried. Below are my 7 weeks post relaxer comparison pics:

7 weeks post relaxer
(June)
I've had so much re-growth that I'm struggling to cope with it all. I know I promised to go at least 12 weeks without a relaxer but as soon as I hit 6 weeks post it started to get more and more difficult. I'm finding it hard to detangle my hair and i'm starting to see more single strand knots especially when I wash my hair. As a result I've stopped co-washing mid-week as it does more harm that in should. I will continue to stretch (without putting my hair in braids/a weave) as I believe if I can get through it once I'll be able to do it again. I just hope my hair doesn't suffer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment