Thursday 22 March 2012

Finding a new hairdresser + side note!

On my I've been naught post I had a major panic attack about how I would have to get a retouch after stretching for merely 3 weeks and ranted about my hair journey going down the drain. The next day I went to my aunt (who has been doing my hair at a reduced price for 5 years now) and even though I asked for and clearly described a retouch on just the regrowth she proceeded to ignore me and apply the relaxer to the ends. Now as she was my aunt (and she was handling my hair) I was unable get angry and repeatedly scream profanity & abusive words at her (Lol only joking the most I would've done would be to tell them again angrily); but I did write a blog post then and there whilst she was relaxing my hair from root to tip ranting about how I would never come back to her ... but I didn't post it, in fact I deleted it.

Why? Because actually posting it on my blog would mean i'd  have to follow through with it and pay considerably more. After doing a lot of searching, I found a college nearby which offers hair services such as relaxing etc.

Update (27/03/12): The college that I was looking into told me that they're student weren't ready to do relaxers (can't argue with that) and so I've given up the idea of cheap relaxers & booked an appointment at a nearby Hair Salon for £45.


SIDE NOTE: On my Past SL post I stated that my hair had just been relaxed my mum but I for got to mention that some areas where underprocessed/texlaxed and therefore I will be needing a corrective relaxer next. I have never had one before and I've heard a few horror stories about it but hopefully all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment