Thursday 19 April 2012

M.I.A again!



Ok, so it's exam season again & on top of 4 exams I also have lots of coursework due in & society responsibilities. So sadly I might have to be "Missing in Action" until my last exam which is at the end of May.

About my hair:

I've had braid in since Friday the 6th & i'm really happy with the results (they're a few inches longer than what I normally get - grazing MBL). I'll probably keep these in until early/mid June so look out for another relaxer update!
I also stocked up on my African Pride Braid Sheen Spray:



& made another batch of my oil mix (this time containing: coconut, almond, olive, JBCO & plain ol' caster oil).

Anyways, good luck to everyone else who might have exams around now & don't worry I have a lot planned for when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment